We are open daily for full-service dine-in in our lovely outdoor garden, our inside-outside patio and our cozy indoor room.
CLOSED WEDNESDAY LUNCH ONLY
DINING WITH YOUR PET
We are pet friendly, but the increase in seating in our garden space can make it difficult to accommodate pets.
We reserve the right to limit the number of dogs in our garden at any time.
- Your pet must be on a leash or in a secure carrier.
- Pets may not be relieved in the garden. Our garden is an outdoor dining area. (There is a dog park close by)
- Pets must remain close to your seat, and clear of the walkway for guests and servers.
- Pets may not be fed from restaurant dishes.
- Barking dogs must be removed from the dining area so as not to disturb other guests.
- Please do not allow your pets to jump on our servers or other guests. Jumping dogs will be removed.
- Nipping dogs will be removed.
- We can accommodate up to 5 dogs max in our outdoor garden area with a maximum of 2 pets per party.
RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY SUGGESTED
When service starts, we stop taking reservations for that meal period, but you are welcome to walk-in
& we may be able to seat you.
If you are not able to find a spot online, email us at email@example.com with your name, how many in your party, desired time & cell number. With 24 hour notice, we will try to find a spot for you and will confirm either way. Thank you!