Our Efforts Against COVID-19
Our Commitments to our Community and Staff during the Phased Re-Opening from the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Menus will be laminated/in plastic holders to allow for easy sanitation. These are limited per table and we will ask guests, who are able, to use their smartphones to browse our menu with the provided QR codes.
- Employees will be assigned to disinfect high-contact surfaces frequently. Items include point of sale terminals, counters, common tables, restroom surfaces, doorknobs, phones, keyboards, light switches.
- We will thoroughly clean each customer dining table after every use.
- No rolled silverware will be present on tables but will be kept in a safe area until a guest needs them.
Employee Sick Policy
- All employees will be told to stay home if sick. We will monitor employee health at the beginning of each shift (fever, gastrointestinal symptoms, etc).
- Sick employees with symptoms associated with COVID-19 will be encouraged to be evaluated for testing by their doctor or urgent care.
- All employees are directed to regularly self-monitor for symptoms of Covid-19.