A Note to Pet Owners
We are happy to be able to provide seating in our garden for you & your pet. The following etiquette is expected from pet owners & your pet.
- Your pet must be on a leash or in a secure carrier.
- Pets may not be relieved in the garden. Our garden is an outdoor dining area. (There is a dog park on the south side of town on Main Street)
- Pets must remain close to your seat, and clear of the walkway for guests and servers.
- Pets may not be fed from restaurant dishes.
- Barking dogs must be removed from the dining area so as not to disturb other guests.
- Please do not allow your pets to jump on our servers or other guests. Jumping dogs will be removed.
- Nipping dogs will be removed.
- We can accommodate up to 4 dogs max in our outdoor garden area.
Your understanding & cooperation will allow us to continue to provide this lovely area.